tirsdag 30. november 2010

Are you nuts???




No, I'm not.
Why you axe me that? Eh? You think you are cool or something?

I am not nuts, but I love something that has nuts in it.
I give you a hint-hint:
It look like poop, smells like soup and you can eat a whole bunch without your group (members - meaning your tribe, if you will).
Got it? No? Ookay....

Then I'll give you a hint-hint-hint:
It smells so good and can't be misunderstood.
It starts with coco, follows with nut and ends with cake.
Yes!
That's right! It's a

COCO NUT CAKE!!!!

I am not quite wake without a coco nut cake! Now I'm going to eat some coco nut cake and watch Wemba womba Ricky Jenny Freeenzy Lake (and no, she is no snake...although she's a bit fake)

Have a less awful day than you had yesterday

Jambo!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar