mandag 23. mai 2011

It's been a long time...



It's been a while.
You may have been thinking that I had been eaten by a crocodile. Well, who told you that? My auntie Shanti? Don't listen to her, she's mentally ill, and that's no thrill. Baby chill, you will?

The important thing is that I'm here now...well, at least for a while (you never know when you'll be eaten by a crocodile). In fact...I've been moving my tum-tum and my bum-bum around lately. To where, you may aks. Well, let me tell you, Mr. nosy man, even though it's none of your business!


I've been moving from the biggest country in tha world to the fifth biggest country in the world, just to smooch down a bit and check if it was more muddy on the other side of the lake. And let me tell you, man...IT IS! Muddier...on the other side...of the lake.

I'm in the country where the women's bra's are ill...guessed the country yet? No? Okay...let me give you another hintie-haunty: I'm in the country where they don't have elephants....or kangaroos for that matter. Got it now? Yes, I'm in BRASIL - the fifth biggest country in the world, where they don't have a clue about what to do, so the lead a woman instead of a womanizer lead the country men, and discussing with the Chinese people about Yen. Come on, man!

Here in Brasilia, you don't have a special criteria. You just sit still, and take a chill pill if you will...and maybe climb a hill...it's not that much of a thrill...

I miss my country Africa - the biggest country in tha world...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar