lørdag 21. februar 2009

why me?

I found this song hidden under a stone. It looks old. I will record it tomorrow. Or the day after. Who knows, stop buggin' me and be patient, like a doctor's patient!

WHY ME?

Why be a criminal
behaving like an animal

While become a bastard
when you can become like me

why be blind when you can see
why be mine when you can be free
why be shy when you can say "hi"
why be blue,
is it because you have nothing to do?

(course)

Heeeeeey!

Talk to Mr. Africa

Heeeeeey!

Talk to him at him at once

He will take all your troubles away
The only you have to do is come out and play

Today? Today! Today? Today!
Today, today, today, today, today today, today, today, today, today today, today
Todeli-do-deli-day!

Come out come out
wherever you are
I can't see well from afar
sometimes when I look at you
you remind me of a star

A star, that is what you are
At least when I look at you from afar!
But I am not sure if I can take it no more
I am not sure, so I better walk out that door.

But not today, couse I wanna play
I just don't have that many friends to play with
That's why I'm listening to all that you say
couse eventually I know you'll come out and play
(hopefully today)

I have not many friends

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar