torsdag 26. mars 2009

Date mate late - great!


Me, I like the word date. It is easy, quick, sharp, nice. No lies.

"Hello. My name is Mr. Nubufu and I am currently dating!" I wish I could say that....but I can´t. Couse I´m not, and I don´t like to lie.

What I can say is that I am currently abroad - international style. I am in the land of dead cows, the country of the spanish speaking cowboys, the land of a very angry, yet sensual dance. I am in Argentina - not the biggest country in the world, but maybe the biggest country of cows. Here, when the cows get flies in their eyes, they call it Mad cow - it´s a disease. Mad cow disease. The cows goes mad, which is quite understandable, ´couse the flies are in their big eyes, and that´s quite uncomfortable.

Otherwise they have roads filled with cars. And a lot of people next to the roads. You know what? I don´t find this country so interesting. They eat a lot and give me their left overs to me, like if I was some poor bastard who didn´t have enough money to buy food! No sir! I am not that person you tink I am, Mr.! Don´t look at me like that, and keep your bones for yourself! I have my own two bones to chew, tank you very much!

And keep your aggressive and sensual Tango-dancing for yourself. But you could give me your women. They are to live for (Ours are to die for)! I would like to date them and eventually dump them.

And give me a cow - I tink he would understand my culture, nation, vacation and anti-discrimination.

I´d like to date...it´s getting late.

Goodbye, mate

2 kommentarer:

  1. dette blir bare bedre og bedre.

    vil du høre hvordan bloggen din har påvirket oss? i dag på kjøkkenet begynte jeg å synge: "in the summer time..." og så skulle jeg egentlig fortsette med "when the weather is high", men da tok meriem over sa: IN AFRICA... uten egentlig å tenke over hva hun sang. jeg poengterte ikke dette høyt, siden dette bare var en naturlig reaksjon fra hennes side. men det jeg altså prøver å si:
    you blog rocks, og har blitt en del av oss.

    mvh hilsen balkan-baronessen.

    SvarSlett