tirsdag 7. april 2009

Karma karma african chameleon, iPhone and go

I can´t believe it...
or maybe I can...a little bit, if I think it thoroughly, truthfully close my eyes and cross my legs.

The other day, don´t remember when (or actually i do remember, ´couse I was there... not alone, but with friends), I was at a silly place called Mono - like the name monopoly but without the poly in the end. I was there drinking some things I can´t pronounce very well without putting my lips together and open my mouth up slowly...."ooooooool" that´s what they call it. Yes, I said it. I drank oooøøøl with friends of mine who actually are not african. Surprised, eh? I think it´s good to do that sometimes, but not too often, if not I can catch illnesses, filthynesses and slimynesses from them...especially if they´re not my friend.

Any how, any who, how are you, doesn´t matter, couse this is about me (not about you);

after drinking this coctaily thing called oooøøøøl, I needed to take a breath in the moonlight couse the sunlight had already gone to bed with a stranger, don´t ask me who it was, couse the sunlight didn´t wanna tell med that (yes, the sun had a one night stand with a stranger for one night only!!!). I was enjoying myself in the moonlight and felt that the stars were shining britght that night and that I was out of sight. When I came back after a couple of seconds, minutes or hours - no difference, couse the time goes so fast when you´re having a good time, you know - I walked in to mono(poly) and found out that there was something more than the stars that was out of sight, and I tell you one thing; it was not the sunlight that shined so bright, and it was not my wife, couse she´s missing and I am trying not to focus on silly things like that. I mean, I could always get a new one. A new wife, I mean.

The thing that was suddenly out of sight that night was my african phone, which i phone with. I usually call it iPhone, since I am the one who phones with it - I PHONE - iPhone.

Suddenly I was there all alone, without my african phone - iPhone. So I thought to myself: hahahaah! Silly person who has taken that thing from me. Do you really think I will lose my reputation, vacation, reclamation and humiliation by taking my precious iPhone? I had even forgotten to charge it, so that silly silly bang bang of a guy who took it won´t be able to use it more than a couple of minutes. Why you aks? Well, as you can see in the picture, you can only charge the iPhone in the sunlight, and since the sunlight is out of sight tonight, you can´t do anything anymore any longer!

But I just want to say one thing to that filthy bad smelling little creature of a rock'n'roll rat who took that african phone away from me: Can't you see that you've done a bad bad mean thing? Haven't you heard about karma karma karma karma kameleon? You come and go, iPhone and goooooo. Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream
Red, gold and green
Red, gold and green

Remember that!

And give me back my phone, you cheater! And Sunlight: come back to me - you can´t go on having these one night stands - we need you, even in the night time. Then this things won´t happen. Couse then it will be bright all night and you will be able to see this cheating,stealing,bad smelling rats, catch them if you can and kill bill them - volume 2-style!



Chaaaaah Pandem!

Jah, iPhone fari!

1 kommentar: