tirsdag 19. mai 2009

Examination calls for a celebration


Up till now, this day, I haven't had the time to play. Why? Well, what can I say...I have been too busy preparing for my examinations which is not easy. You should know, you know?
While I am typing this letters down on this piece of electronic paper, hoping to reach out to all of you, doesn't matter whether you feel happy or blue, I have had three out of four examinations. And you know the thing they say - all good things are three, or as they say it in this foreign language I enjoy so much - Alle goood ting aar tre - well, that is simply not true. And I really don't know what to do!

You see, the first day of my examination called for a celebration. With that I don't mean that it went so bad that it became funny and should be considered as a new memorial day or whatever you would like to call it. What I mean to say is that it went absolutely- are you out of your mind- don't - call-me-stupid-couse-I'm-not-but-you-are-ha-ha-ha-ha- well (that was a difficult word to spell)! And since it went so well, I went out in the bushes ( the closest thing we come to forest in Africa - the biggest country in the world) with some examination friends, sucked out the juices of a mellow fruit that had almost turned to alcohol and...well...need I say more? Are you sure?! Well okay: we got waisted on all of the delicious fruity juice and sang the blue suede shoes! And that had been just completely and utterly mind-your-own-business-couse-I'm-minding-mine-and-you-should-do-the-same damn fine if it had not been for my next examination and reconciliation the following day. Luckily, I got woken up by an elephant that took his morning shower with his trunk and with the little water that was left in Africa's biggest lake which is not big at all. Which leads me to another very frustrating and important issue that certainly needs a slap with a dirty tissue: Damn you elephants for using up all this precious water to clean out the dirt on your shoulders! I mean, haven't you heard of dusting your shoulders off?! That's what we human beings do, but I'm guessing you don't have a clue on what to do - or do you?! Chaaa, pandem!

Anyway, anywhere, everywhere, as long as it's fair and square: I reached my second examination which also called for a celebration, but on my third examination, I neither felt the need for a special bush-fruit-party-celebration or any type of reconciliation. What I'm trying to say is that it didn't go so well, which I am sure you could smell pretty well.

I am not depressed (although good guessed), but I am very uncertain about what Mama Africa is trying to teach me by punishing me this way. I mean, am I punished because I went out to play? Because I drank the juice from a forbidden fruit (shoote!)?! Come on, Mama Africa - even you are not that stupid.

So now I am just holdin' on, bein' strong, holdin' on. What I can say, is that I'm in love with a black fairytale, even though it hurts (because she hits me with cactuses!). And I actually care if I loose my mind, hoping not to be cursed!

Hoping for the best, waiting for the rest. That's all!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar